Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's all about MOLLY!!


So it's that time of year..GRADUATION!!! Our sweet little pookey bear is graduating! HOORAY!! We are all so proud of her and all that she has done! Look how smrt-homer-she is, she is graduating with silver cords meaning she has a GPA of 3.6-3.79, she has finished her Medical Assisting program at MATC-she gets to walk there also. She is a Seminary graduate. She has never had a speeding ticket although she has had an accident, Don't worry folks she wasn't even in the car! I am sorry to report that she has never been kissed. If you know of someone to fix this let us know...ASAP! But the best part of all is that she gets to go to BYUI in January. We are all going to miss her like crazy but we are so excited for all the fun she is going to have.

So now we need your help out there in blog land. Remember when you were getting ready to leave the nest, what things did you take with you and what things do you wish you would have taken? Or maybe there is one thing that you could not have lived with out? Tell us what these are and if you have any advice or suggestions for little Molly.

12 comments:

Jill said...

Molly, we are so stinking proud of you, you rock the house! We will miss you sooo much, we're secretly glad you aren't leaving yet. Your VL isn't going to last you are such a cutie tootie! Congrats Molly!!!!

Jennica said...

That is such a beautiful picture POOKAH! What a babe. I will think of something fun that you need to take to college....but, I nothing it coming to me right now. :) Congrats smarty pants!

Megan said...

Such a gorgeous picture, I cannot believe she is graduating! Crazy! Only thing I can think of is college is FUN! So date lots, be smart, but there are so many random late night fun things you can only do at this time in your life! It's going to be a blast!

Holly said...

happy mothers day rachel! just wanted to say it lol and grats molly!!!!! good luck kid

The Bentley's said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!molly is going to love it... just have fun stay up late, eat lots, skip class:) that's what i did in college and i loved every jminute of it!! way to go molls:)

Mrs. O said...

Molly, you are gorgeous!

Alright you could do what Blaine did (he only took 2 plates, 2 sets of silverware, 2 glasses, and one cereal bowl - you know minimal cleaning that way)

I'd recommend getting one of those cheap IKEA frying pans and a black marker for the milk jug - you draw a line every time you pour some out, then you initial it - and no one will be kypin' your milk.

Oh! and wint-o-green lifesavers fer sparkin'

Wendy said...

Beautiful Molly !! even if I do say so myself

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Hey Rachel this is Therena Candland (Anderson) Do u remember me? Anyways, my little sis Bethany found Jennica's blog and then your blog through one of her friends. I didn't know she lives down here! Your little boy is so cute. I can't believe how grown up we are all getting!

Becky said...

Get a credit card from dad before you move away. That's my advice.

Holly said...

um whered you go? new post new post new post! i cant live with out knowing whats new at the burr houshold!

Angela Hill said...

update please!! how about a prego pic!!

Stephanie said...

So this is crazy! I just stumbled upon your blog when I was hopping through friends of friends blogs. I went to high school with Molly at Lone Peak before I moved to Brighton! :) Cute cute girl!