Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cascade Springs




I was all motivated to hike up to the cave on Saturday but when we got up there it was a fee free day so all the tickets were sold out. Instead we went up to Cascade Springs and walked around. Lincoln liked to look at the fish and most of all he loved to run around, which is why he is pouting he was in time-out! We went home via Heber and Granny's Drive Thru, YUMMY!


This is the first time I was at Cascade Springs, my engagement photos, awww cute! I think I am wearing the same pants, weird but maybe true!

10 comments:

Jill said...

looks like a fun family outing! love the time out picture of lincoln that's so funny.

Mrs. O said...

That baby is some kind of serious cuteness! And how awesome is it that you'd be in the same pants after two babies.

Angela Hill said...

haha, love it. that's where we had our engagement pictures taken too. I definitely don't still fit in the pants I wore then. way to go Rach!!!

The Brock Family said...

That is such a pretty place. Oh how I miss pretty scenery!

Randi A. said...

Such Cute photos. You have always been so pretty, that hasn't changed I see! Very cute photos. I love the first one of you and your daughter!

Megan said...

So cute, and that's funny about the same pants, I hope it's true. Cascade Springs is SUPER pretty, I'm glad you didn't have to hike!

Holly said...

aaawwww how cute are you guys? very!! i love the mts this time of year how fun!

Molly said...

awwww! so cute! i love that pic of bree...
and its time you got another pair of jeans.

The Bentley's said...

that looks so fun! love your necklace p.s.

Amy said...

OMG! I can't believe you are in the same pants! No fair but good for you! I still haven't seen your babe in person, she is super sweet!