Monday, November 9, 2009

It's all in the Family

I'd like to think that I am this super creative person, but I'm not. I think I make three things exceptionally well, a Bree, a Lincoln and crab and cheese won tons. I could show you how to do the won tons but the other would make for a slightly racy blog!
I do however have an extremely talented family. My mother, as we all know, is a quilter extraordinaire. I also have some cousins that could go to any store and replicate what they see for cheaper and cuter then what it is at the store. So naturally I am super jealous of all these super crafty people. Don't get me wrong I love to get my craft on but I just don't have the time or follow through. One of my cousins married a very talented girl and she is the author of LOVE ACTUALLY, so cute if you need some ideas go there it will not disappoint. So today she linked to Maggie's Dinner Dates, not going to lie I am in LOVE with this new blog. So go check it out and invite me over for your themed dinner. I'd invite you, but like I said no follow though!

6 comments:

Castle Family said...

i love her blog too :)

Molly said...

"i make three things exceptionally well.....would make for a pretty racy blog" hilarious!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Well...you are super crafty. I should post the quilt you made me because it is fabulous!!! And I'm excited to check it out for our secret opperation. Bwwwaaahahaha!

Unknown said...

Hey I just started seeing where some of the traffic from my blog was from and found your family blog. Thanks so much for putting a link from here! I wish you were closer to Vegas and I would invite you to one of our monthly dinner parties. They really are a blast and I have SO MANY theme ideas that they will take a lifetime to do. Luckily my ward loves them too...
If you ever have any ideas of a party theme that you'd like to see my try... just email me at soyprincesa2@hotmail.com

Thanks again for reading my blog! I LOVE TO PARTY (without the booze)

Roger said...

She does have the cutest hair and she is lucky to have you for a mom.

Wendy-n-Jason said...

I've tried those won tons and they're incredible!!! Hi this is Wendy Castle...the other one. I just got your blog info from Jason and am wondering why I didn't know about your blof before now. We just started a blog too, you should check it out. We have some very cute pictures of Everest. Hope things are going well for you. Maybe we'll see you around Christmas sometime. Oh, our blog address is
wendynjason.blogspot.com