Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Parents Of The Year




I was looking at some of our pictures and I found these two, Heather took these when we were at her house in November of 2006, so Lincoln is 5months old here. For those of you who don't know we are amazing parents, we broke Lincoln of his finger sucking habit in just one week! Amazing I know!

Ok so here is the real story, it is actually really sad. A couple of Sundays ago Randy took Lincoln into the bathroom to turn the light off after I had just finished getting ready for church and Lincoln reached down and wrapped his little had around my hot flat iron. It was so sad. His fingers blistered right away and at first he still sucked on them, but I think that it bothered him enough that now he wont even try. So we win PARENTS OF THE YEAR! Lincoln's fingers are all better now and he's non the wiser about what we did to him!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I miss seeing Lincoln with his two fingers in his mouth. So sad. But funny.
jill

Anonymous said...

way too cute. i can't believe he is only 5 months here, adorable. perfect shirt to match those eyes. can't wait for the movie tomorrow!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

He is the baby Gap model of the year! So cute!
About the fingers...do you remember when little chauncey burnt his on his car seat? He still has scars...I am glad Lincolns healed so quickly!
miss you!