Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tag I'm it again!

I've been tagged-kinda like elementary school (Edited By Randy)
1. Who is your man? Randall also known as Bubba and Randy Yes that's right I Am THE MAN
2. How long have you been together? We've been married for 2 1/2years.
3. How long dated? It was 5 months from start to finish and I used to think that it was quick but after reading what everyone else put, I guess it's quite normal...for Mormons anyway!
4. How old is your man? 25 He just shaved off his goatee and he looks about 20 I never knew what a little hair could do.
5. Who eats more? He does! I can't help it the cook'en is just so good.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. I had to refer to #10
7. Who is taller? He is. Just enough that when I wear tall shoes we are the same height! I will just let her keep thinking that.
8. Who sings better? We both suck! isn't that the truth
9. Who is smarter? I think Randy is, but it might be a tie?!? He knows all these weird little facts about nothing, like what hay and grain are supposed to look like when they are ready to be cut, and what trucks do what....maybe he's redneck smart! At least I'm not a dumb redneck
10. Who's temper is worse? Mine it's that Bullock blood running in my veins! Boy doesn't it run fast. Why didn't anyone tell me about the Bullocks first.
11. Who does the laundry? Me..so June Cleaver. And she has to do it naked.
12..Who takes out the garbage? Randy..I hate garbage water. You guessed it I do it naked too. Refer to #1
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. And the middle, and the left too she is the biggest bed hog!
14. Who pays the bills? Me, but we are starting to share, I think he got wind to my "off shore" account! We are richer then I know
15. Who is better with the computer? I am WAY better! He just barley stepped into the world of e-mail. It has taken me an hour to get this far.
16. Who mows the lawn? He does, with our awesome antique push mower!

Were going green people! This old thing works like a charm Refer to #1
17. Who cooks dinner? Me in the Winter him in the Summer(B.B.Q) And every other day of the week.
18. Who drives when you are together? Randy for sure.. I think this "backseat driver" issue is genetic, refer to question 10! She only peed her pants twice, she just over reacts

19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever has cash. If neither of us do then he pays. She dose with her hidden stash.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me. Refer to question 10! I try and tell her how it is, she never listens.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Randy..I'm with Dode I'm never wrong! If you don't believe try and tell her she is wrong.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. We spend more time there then we do at our own home, especially when Nica is in town.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me. And she gave me the tongue at the same time. Refer to #1
24. Who asked who out? He did, He needed someone to double with and I was in the right place at the right time! What a lucky girl! refer to #1
25. Who proposed? He did. After she talked me in to it. Refer to #10
26. Who is more sensitive? I don't know. She cries at every dumb movie she watches
27. Who has more friends? We hang out with my friend the most, but Randy still had LOTS of friends-like 3! He only had two up until recently and I met the mysterious "Sam", so now it's 3! I am just teasing he has lots of friends! Rachel knows everyone.
28. Who has more siblings? he does he has 7, I have 5 Refer to #1
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Once again, dumb question, refer to question 10! I try to take them off all the time. they just wont come off. Refer to #10 And yes once again I AM THE MAN

I love playing Tag so now Melanie , Mindy(I hope you liked question 27) and Heather it's your turn!

2 comments:

The Bentley's said...

fun way to spice it up:)

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

You guys are sooo funny! I will take a turn...just give me a week, i have the flu i think ):