Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nothing Going On YET.....

So I am kinda bored with our post right now. I guess it is because nothing big or fun has happened in the last little bit. I was reading Lindsey's blog and she posted about strapping her kids down and getting mad at them for making a mess. Then I thought about it, Hey I do that ALL THE TIME! Except I don't get so mad at Lincoln for making a mess I don't have the "clean gene" that those Bullock girls got. LOVE YA LINNY!! So I have realized that I can post about anything not just the super cool fun things we do. Don't worry this rambling will happen only this week because next week I am going to CA to see WICKED! I am so excited. Then the weekend after that we are going to AZ to see the Nica Bomb and for my cousins wedding. So I am sure I will go post crazy then and rub it in on how cool Wicked is the second time around! BOO-YA! Here are some funny pictures of Lincoln for all of you who miss him!I don't know why he was so sad but Randy took this picture and I thought it was so funny! How sad is that face? These are of Lincoln all ready for his bike ride! LOTOJA 2027!

3 comments:

The Bentley's said...

i'm not a neat freak what are you smoking??? hehe... and how am i supposed to waste my time if you dont' continuously blog so i can read and keep my self updated? get on it already eh! oh, and lincoln is adorable!! what a sweetheart

Jordan said...

He is so cute. That face breaks your heart. He is totally a boy abd loves boy toys...(I mean like motorcycles and 4 wheelers...) He is so cute.

Edwards. said...

I am so freakin jealous that you are going to Wicked again! It's coming to Charlotte and I told Cody I am going again because it was so good....but I wanna go now! :) Its still 6 months away. Oh well. Love the blog..it's so fun to see what your family is up to.