Monday, October 1, 2007

World Travlers...at least thats what it felt like

So we just got back from Arizona where we got to see Nica and go to a cousins wedding. It took us 12 hours to get there, we went the Vegas way and I swear it takes longer! We left at 2:00 in the am and got to Nica's school (smelling like vomit,dirty diaper, and car) at about 1:00 her time, we saw some of her students and hung out for like 10 min for obvious reasons..thank goodness they were baking brownies! We went to the Zoo, swam, ate at IN and OUT (yes it is better and cheaper than Chadders) twice. We got to go to my cousin Kelly's wedding and see a bunch of Castle cousins that we never get to see. We basically just hung out it was so much fun to go down and play with our favorite Aunt Nica! LOVE YA!
Some new things that we learned about Lincoln this trip were that he LOVES SHREK! Both 1 and 2 not the best movie for a little kid, but whatever keeps him happy! He is starting to talk a little now his new favorite thing to say, and mine as well is "no mom"! Its what every mom wishes her child's firsts words were! Last but not least, cough syrup knocks him out for about 8 hours. WA HOO! Its the best on a 12 hour car ride! So that was Arizona...oh I almost forgot we drove thru Colorado City..it was awesome!
So now for California. I went to Cali for a girls trip with my sis in-law Jenette and some of her friends, we went and saw Wicked and shopped the whole time! Wicked was awesome we had good seats and the cast was AMAZING! I love wicked I would marry it if I could! Then we went shopping and while Jenette and I went to VS to get a bra the rest of our group went into the quicksilver store and who should walk in but non other than Zac Efron, from High School Musical and Hairspray, and his Girl friend Vanessa...the one who sends naked photos over the Internet-just a little side note NEVER send naked photos of yourself, we don't want to see it, and yes everyone will find out if you do, KARMA people, KARMA.
So those are the grand adventures of the last two weeks I didn't take very many photos so sorry! Maybe I'll post more later in the week!

6 comments:

The Bentley's said...

wow what a fun week!!! you are so funny... I will remember no naked pictures.... especially at the state my body is in and I don't think I would marry wicked.... but I love it too!!! I'm glad you had fun!! linds

Jill said...

sounds like fun but I was dying to see pics of Nica's house:( oh, well, guess we'll just have to take a family trip down there ourselves.

Jordan said...

I am so jealous. it sound like you had such a fun week. I haven't seen Wicked yet but I am dying to go. Maybe I will make Clint take me to NYC to see it. And how did you know about my naked pictures!! J/K. No one wants to see me naked.

The Bullocks said...

So I can't believe you saw Zac ephron, that's awesome. Did you talk to them. I would have just so I could tell people I did. I love claim to fame stories.
I'm so jealous of Wicked. sometime in my life hopefully!!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Wow Rach! A Girls trip? How long did you go? That is the best thing ever! I haven't seen wicked yet, but you should be their advertiser! Its in Chicago(5 hour drive), so I guess I should get my tush out there to see it. Wanna Come!?
Sounds like a blast! I miss you!

Megan said...

So stinking fun! I want a girls trip. And what a cute little Lincoln, I can't wait to hear him talk back to you ;)