Monday, October 15, 2007

How many Licks?

This is the story of a poor little sucker and the boy that loved him!

Wrong hand pal!
We start our Journey in side,yikes I know it didn't last long! Playing with blocks while enjoying his sucker!
We made it outside and yes the bib is necessary! He is throwing rocks and not missing a beat with that sucker!
Now he runs up and down the sidewalk, make sure you don't loose it!
Check out those bugs! In the one below you can see all the dirt and grass that the sucker has collected, protein right?

This is all that was left of the poor little sucker! But he served his purpose well!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

pretty darn cute! he is getting so big. i feel like we haven't seen you guys forever, oh btw we are totally done with that swing and just keep forgetting to tell you and ask where you would like us to take it. thanks again, it was great!

Jordan said...

I love your cute little sucker story. That is so cute. He is SOOO cute Rachie. Good job!!

The Bentley's said...

so fun. and i beleive you about needing the bib. coby's had all his teeth for a year adn he still drools!! lincoln in soo adorable!!

Wendy said...

Cute story Rach, but cuter baby boy!!!

W. Nielson said...

That was a boring story...just kidding!! ( I just said that because everyone else was saying how cute it was so I had to say something else...but it really was cute:)) What a little cutie pa-tootie you have!! I would like to place a bid on some of his artwork so let me know when the auction will be:) Oh, and how was digital digital getdown scrapbooking yesterday?? I had class so I couldn't come but I hope it was great!