Monday, October 15, 2007

My Little Picasso!

So once again I didn't take my camera camping, but I am still going to post pictures so don't worry! On Thursday we went to Green River with Randy's family. We went 4wheeling-big surprise I know-but there were little sand dunes and red rock that made riding really nice! Lincoln has learned to hold on to the motorcycle so know he loves it when Randy takes him on the motorcycle! I have to say Lincoln is a Burr thru and thru not only does he look just like Randy but he love 4wheelers and motorcycles, just like his daddy :) But we had a really nice time and it was good to spend time with his brothers and sisters!
Update on Lincoln besides him being so ridiculously cute he is smart too! Good looks and brains the boy has got it all! He has new words he says "OG" for dog and "OOK" for look! I love hearing him talk..or try to! It is so much fun! He is also a Picasso. He has started taking my pen and paper from me and colors all over so I got him some crayons and paper of his own, now he is creating beautiful works of art! We will have a silent online auction in 1 week to sell some of his originals! Just kidding! It is nice to find things that he likes to do so this is a huge milestone!

I love the little table and chairs they are the perfect size for Lincoln! Randy's Grandma gave them to us and they are amazing!

4 comments:

Jill said...

cute little table! love the sucker story.

Jordan said...

So cute. I am so excited to see him when he go to Mexico!!

The Bentley's said...

very fun. you should try playdough... you probably already have but he would love it at his age. very cute!!

Jennica said...

OH so cute! I can't believe I missed his talking by like ONE day. Sheesh. Lincoln. You need to talk to your favorite Aunt!