Sunday, October 21, 2007

So Proud



I am a proud mama. This morning when we were getting ready for church I didn't hear Lincoln so I asked Randy to go and find him, well he came back and said "I'll give you one guess where he is", he was in his room reading books, so Randy sunk in and took some pictures(that's why they are all grainy)! Lincoln is a VERY busy boy so it is nice to see him go and play quietly all by himself, he has always loved books, even when he was itty bitty he loved to look at them so it's not a huge shocker that he would do this, it was just super cute and I had to share!

4 comments:

The Bullocks said...

What a cutie he looks so sweet, I can't believe how much little landon is growing. Bailee loves to look at books, that totally reminded me of when she was little. she used to crawl out of her crib and throw like 20 books back in, we must be great moms or something j/k.
we'll see ya in December. are you going to Mexico?

Jordan said...

He is SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how much he looks like both of you. He is darling. I wish I lived close so I could hang out with you guys. I love the pictures of him on the computer. They are so cute. Cute, Cute, Cute.

Megan said...

What a stinking cute Lincoln! I could eat him up! Love that little boy, so sweet that he loves books AND was playing by himself. NICE!

Jennica said...

Ummm, do I see him sucking his finger? So much for being parents of the year! He just does it when you aren't looking! :)

So cute, smart baby!