Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Ect.



Cutest Pirates ever!
We had a Halloween/b-day party (for kyle) and we carved pumpkins had yummy food and treats it was awesome! Lincoln is a super helpful little guy as you can see in the pictures he loves to help and do anything and everything that we are doing! But he did get a little confused he thought that he was supposed to eat what he scooped out of the pumpkin! EWWE! He also learned a new word while do this, I bet you can't guess what it was! EWWWWE!


This was the best picture that we could get of the three boys! They are wiggly little things!



This is Lincoln and Tyson up at Gardner Village looking at the scary witches. I think he thought the quilting witch was Grandma Castle! I did get something FANTASTIC up at Gardner Village, after years of searching for the perfect table I found it! However I will not put a picture up just yet because this is not a post about my table-yes that does mean one is coming!

How do they know to only eat the middle out of the Oreo?

7 comments:

Edwards. said...

you guys look so cute in the halloween pic together! I love it! What cute little boy Lincoln is! I love your post! I'm so glad you blog!!

Jennica said...

Cutest pirates, ever!!!

Mrs. O said...

I have to agree - you both make dang cute pirates!

The Bullocks said...

What a cute pirate!!! and Rachel, you look so skinny, what are you doing? I'm trying to motivate myself to get ready to start dieting when the baby comes, it's going to be hard though, I've had too much fun consoling myself with food.

Jill said...

I agree with Katie you are SUPER skinny girl! that picture with Tyson and Lincoln is so cute I had to take a second look to see which one was Lincoln.

The Bentley's said...

dito prima CUTEST pirates ever!! so fun!! and i'm dying to see your table:) sounds fun!!

Natalie said...

rachel you make such a good lookin pirate! so cute