Sunday, November 4, 2007

Life-fixing classes

Corrie tagged me for the 5 Life Classes to Fix My Sorry Existence:

Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five.

1.Let it roll 101: I wish that I could just let things roll of my back, but I tend to take things very personally. So this is a class I could get a lot out of!

2.Super Mom 101: This is Corries class but I think that I would have to take it down a notch. I don't want to be the mom that picks her kids up from school in her p.j's and slippers at the rate I am going I WILL BE THAT MOM!

3.Cooking 201: I don't think that I am a bad cook, I just make the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over..you get the point

4.Singing 101: I would LOVE to be able to sing! I would actually just be happy with carrying a tune! Anytime I see a concert or play where the singing is fantastic, I get all sad because I wish that I could do that! It doesn't stop me however, from singing in the car-at the top of my lungs. In my car my voice sounds just like Elfiba in Wicked poor Lincoln! p.s I totally know I spelled that wrong but WHO knows how to spell her name!

5.Tact 101: As most of you know I tend to say some pretty messed up things from time to time. It is not at all uncommon for me to have my foot so far down my throat that I should just leave a room! I think it's because I am not afraid to say things that need to be said even if they hurt someones feeling. As I am getting older I think that I am getting better but It is something I should work on!

Five people I tag to 'go to school' are:
Nica- I know you are a teacher already, but think of this as your jump start in the blogging community!
Whittney- You need to update your blog and here is a good reason to
Megan- Same thing goes for you!
Jill and Heidi-Lets get the Sis-in laws back in school-and Heidi we all know you LOVE school!

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

Fun to read. If only I could sing without embarrassing my children. Sigh.

Maybe I should sign up for Tact 101, too.