Sunday, November 4, 2007

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

Isn't it beautiful! I showed a close up of the antique in the chairs! I LOVE MY TABLE!!

Isn't it beautiful! I am so happy about our table! We have been eating...OK wait let me change that, we have been looking at a cheapie cheapie IKEA table for the last three years, it was so uncomfortable that we couldn't even sit thru a meal there! But now I have that table of my dreams! Don't worry we have 4 more chairs and a leaf but the leaf is under my bed and we left the other 4 chairs in the box. Just think of the the amazing people I could entertain at this table! Like my family or Randy's family, maybe Oprah someday or Posh and David Becham, you know when the Galaxy play Royal Salt Lake, ohh and I bet they would bring Tom and Katie and Lincoln and little Suri could play together..and then fall in love and then I would be in-laws with Tom and Katie!
I tell you I have high expectations for this table :)

11 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Beautiful table and chairs. I have a feeling it will come pretty close to fulfilling those great expectations.

Jill said...

SOOOOOOOOO beautiful, I am so excited for you!! I want to see it in real life! It looks so cute in your house I bet. I don't feel sorry for you with your cheap IKEA table have you seen what we've been eating on for the last 5 1/2 yrs????

The Bentley's said...

such high hopes!! and yes your table is beautiful!!! i think way to beautiful to hose tom and katie:) do you really like that sleez bag? he's such a loser:) no offesnse. but david beckam is hot he would be fun to have over:)

Heather said...

Love the table. Too fun getting new tables. Your's is the Kristen, that is why I had to go with the other table, the one I got has the name Sophie. I love yours, I think it is fab, and you will be famous with famous friends.

Jennica said...

That is the cutest table ever! I love it. Do they have more?

PS I can't wait to meet Tom and Katie. Posh can stay at home though, I think that she is dumb.

The Bentley's said...

you totally scooped me with kimmy...she is busted!!!

Molly said...

you have a very, VERY creative imagination, especially for this table!

Megan said...

Shut the front door!!! I LOVE your table!! I am super jealous!!

Natalie said...

this is like the exact table i have been looking to get for quite some time. so lucky that you actually got it!! i love the chairs the best. we got a free table instead which will just have to do for now- but i love it! i bet it looks amazing in your cute house. fun to see you guys sunday, thanks for letting us fill in for you.

Wendy said...

You make me laugh Rachie

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

I love it! You are a funny girl Rach! I knew a better present would have been a years subscription to PEOPLE Magazine!