Thursday, November 8, 2007

For Sale

So for those of you who don't know, we just put our house on the market. Kinda crazy I know but it's a good time for us and we are ready to get into a "real house". We have totally loved our town house it has been a good place for us to start out but know we want to move on to bigger and better things. So hopefully we will sell soon, but we are not in any hurry so if it takes 6 months that's OK (please don't take 6 months). My favorite part of looking for a house is looking at other peoples homes. So if you want to see my house just push me

4 comments:

Jennica said...

Wow...I am so impressed that you know how to make "here" a link. You are totally a blogging nerd!

The house looks SO good! It makes me want to buy it...

Just don't let little Mr. Destroyer out of his cage, or the cleanliness won't last long! :)

The Bentley's said...

good luck!! i loved your little town house it was so cute, and we'll keep our fingers crossed on a quick sale!

Heidi said...

The house looks really lovely and not really that small - check out the average english home! Nice to have met you while we were staying with Geoff and Jill. I now have another blog to check out. Keep up the good work.

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Good luck! Couldn't wait till january huh?! I hope you can find what you are looking for! How fun, I can't wait two more years!!
Love,
Mel