Thursday, November 29, 2007

Three years and Two days

We had our three year anniversary on Tuesday! I know most of you have underwear older than that but you gotta start somewhere right! Any who we went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra, No they are NOT from Siberia much to Randy's disappointment, and I guess it's kinda an Orchestra, with electric guitars. It was a totally different way to experience Christmas music, I kinda find it weird to head bang to "Silent Night", and "Away in A Manger" but they had fireworks and fog machines and a laser show, that kinda made up for it! So before we went to the concert we went to Macaroni Grill, YUMMY! So it was a fantastic way to celebrate three years with the best person in the entire world!

11 comments:

Kari said...

Happy anniversary :) Our 5 yr is at the end of month, I can't believe it. Your blog is so fun, and your little boy is getting so big!!

Wendy said...

Congrads Rachie and Randy

Tamie said...

congratulations, i still remember when we crashed you reception (hope that was ok.....eek)

Jennica said...

Congrats! And what was with the underwear comment. That was gross. (But really funny)

Angela Hill said...

So I totally stumbled on your blog page and I don't even know how, but I'm super excited I found it because I've been wondering about you (you probably still don't realize who this is, he-he). Anyways, take a trip over to mine too and we need to get in touch. my email is angelahill22@gmail.com hope to hear from you!!
P.s. your little boy is soo cute

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Yea Rach! Its the best thing in the whole world that you feel that way about Randy! I second that, he seems like an amazing guy.
How is your house selling? Update us please!?
Love ya,
Mel

Megan said...

Congrats :) I am a little afraid of that concert though...

The Bentley's said...

wow! congrats!! and you guys are a really good couple!

Heather said...

so cute...wow you are popular with tons of friends

Jennica said...

Umm you haven't posted in a while. SO here is your next post. You are tagged. Check out my blog.

Mrs. O said...

You ought to have tons of pictures and blog fodder from your recent trip.

Congratulations on three years!