Friday, January 4, 2008

Mexico!!

Well we are finally back into the swing of things, okay only kinda I still have TONS of laundry to do, but I thought I would take a break from all that and update our blog. We left for Mexico on the 15th of December and we got back on January 1st so it was a long trip but very fun and full of adventure. We had so much fun this year with Lincoln, he LOVES the beach! Our days would go something like this,
1. wake up between 6:30 and 7:00 YUCK, but we got used to it
2.breakfast and a movie-of Lincolns choice, he HAD to be the one to pick out the movie!
3. Beach at 10:00 till about 12:30 or 1:00
4. nap time till about 3:00
5.movie same thing with the one in the morning
6. Dinner and another movie-worlds best mom I know!
7. Bed time at 8:00
That is what we did for those 2 weeks it was crazy but so much fun!
If you know Randy you know that he LOVES to boogie board, he lives for it all year. Well this year he was out, the day before his birthday, and he stepped on something hard ant then felt a big pinch, he kicked it off and decided to come in and see what took a little nibble out of his foot. So I see him walking-no hobbling onto shore and I thought oh great what has he broke now? He showed me his foot and a crab has taken a nice bite out of his foot top and bottom, his foot was bleeding so bad blood was just gushing from his foot, so needless to say he was out of the water for the next few days and then when his foot did feel better the waves sucked so he did go out the rest of the time, poor bubba!

Talking about Randy he turned 26 on this trip, what an old man. I hope he had a fun birthday we just went out to eat and some super crappy restaurant where we got a "burrito" with American cheese on it, it was nasty!


We had a very fun Christmas and I hope you all did as well, hopefully I will post more cute Mexico pictures but for now you just get the ones from my camera, I didn't take a ton because my mom and Jill took tons of pictures so when I get those I will post them as well!Guymas beach, we couldn't keep him out!
Randy and Lincoln just waiting for the good wavesThis is Randy's crab bite after it had been cleaned up, you can see it got the top and bottom of his foot, so he was a limping around for a few days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! I can't believe your family has been able to keep the mexico tradition going. by the way I'm still waiting for that long email you promised me!!! Merry christmas and Happy new year!!

Mrs. O said...

Holy crap! I can't believe his foot - was he tough or was it like he had a man-cold(see youtube)?

I'm banking on mostly tough. Can't wait to see more pics. When I spoke with Gracie last Thursday - she gave me a run down of her day.

"I play outside Wendy. I pway puzzohs ah Wincon." I can't believe she remembered his name and I guess she thinks of the mall as being outside?

Jennica said...

Poor, Poor Bubba. :( I already miss Baby Burr. He's so cute, especially while picking out movies. What a doll!

Kim, Byron H & M said...

I could not be more jealous of your trip. Sleeping, Beaching and Movies? Um, that about sums up my perfect lifestyle.

Poor Bubba, that looks SERIOUSLY painful!

Glad to hear you had such a fun time!!

Kasey Lighten said...

Poor Randy! That hurts just looking at it. But at least he was able to recover beachside...not too shabby! I glad you guys had a fun trip and I am glad your back. I want to hear all about at Craft Night tomorrow!
Kasey

Megan said...

So fun!! Besides Bubba that is, and I am going to subscribe to Lincoln's way of livin', three movies a day sounds great! :)

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Yea for Mexico Christmas's! Lookslike you all had a great time! Ouch for Randy's foot. Hope its better. Did Eric and Heidi go? Miss you!
love,
mel

Unknown said...

Rachel is my favorite grandchild!