Friday, January 18, 2008

Snow!

So I finally let Lincoln go out and play in the snow! At first we didn't have any snow clothes and I didn't want to buy any till after Mexico, bad idea cuz they were all gone. But then my best hand me downer sis-in law came through for me and gave me her sons from last year that didn't fit anymore, so now I didn't have that excuse, but I don't have snow clothes and it is rare these days to see me out of my P.J's at all so if you think that I am going to watch Lincoln play in the snow in my jammies you are mistaken my friend. But today is Friday and my Super hot, Super Awesome Hubby is home from work, so Lincoln went out in the snow with Daddy! Come on how cute is that little snow marshmallow!This is the first time we tried to get him in his snow clothes at Grandma Scott's house and he threw a FIT he is rolling on the ground bawling so I thought I would take a picture because he was just fine after we put him on the 4wheeler, what a baby!

2 comments:

Jill said...

that is so funny, glad lincoln has been introduced to the snow finally. jk. we need to have a snowman day.

Jennica said...

That is so funny! He looks so cute all bundled up like a little snow monster.