Friday, February 15, 2008

Best Valentines Day Ever!!!

So I know most people hated the snow yesterday, we kinda liked it. It was a nice excuse to stay inside and do fun crafts. We started out our day by making Valentine Cards for Randy and one other special person, who will remain nameless until they get they get their special card. Then we made sugar cookies, Lincoln only helped with the frosting but I must say that is the best part! Then we got all bundled up to go play outside and deliver cookies to neighbors, when the first big surprise came...Randy got home early! He had been in Capitol Reef since Tuesday working so it was nice to have him home. So all three of us played outside in the snow for a bit. Then for a super romantic night we decited to just order pizza and stay home. The door bell rang at like 7:00 and Randy jumped out of his seat to get it-I thought it was the pizza and was like sheesh he's hungry. But it wasn't pizza it was flowers and chocolate from the best Valentine ever! Now here is the really awesome part, along with the flowers was another box we didn't know what it was the only thing I was expecting wasn't supposed to be here for another week and a half. So we opened it all all my dreams came true! It was a box from TIFFANYS!!

Before we go on any more you need to know the story behind the box. A couple of years ago my dad won a gift card from Tiffanys and so we split the money between all the girls. But you can only use a card at the store. We don't have a Tiffanys in Utah so last week we did a girls trip to Vegas and got our stuff then. They told me it would take 2 weeks but it didn't even take a week I was so excited! So I do have an awesome husband but he would never spend 175$ on a necklace for me, well at least not now were to poor! Hopefully in a couple of years!

If you have never had the oppritunity to pull a ribbon off a Tiffanys box I recommend that you put that on a "things to do before I die" list, it is a very awesome feeling!

7 comments:

The Bentley's said...

holy schmackanole!! tiffanys!! sooooo super fun!!! i'm totally jelous... it's definately on my "to do list before i die!!! way to go!! oh, and yummy cookies! that's my favorite craft to do with kids... COOK!

Wendy said...

I'm so happy your box came early !!! and what a suprize on V.D.

W. Nielson said...

How awesome!! Look at that bling bling! It is so pretty! And Lincoln is so cute helping you make frosting....the cookies look incredible!

Natalie said...

wow, totally jealous! so excited for you though. sounds like such a fun day!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

SO AWESOME!!! What a fun story. I wish I could have gone to Vegas with you!! love, mel

Tamie said...

tiffany's eh?
yearh, my roomate got her engagement ring from tiffany's...solitaire.
she kept the box b/c it was a tiffany's box.
maybe someday we'll be able afford a little bauble from tiffany's. i know that brook would love to be able to give me something from there....live it up!

Jennica said...

Hmmm.... I wonder who the card is for?! I hope it's for me! :)

And did Mom say "suprize on VD"? Isn't VD an STD? Sick! I can't believe her. Telling the world about your personal issues.