Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Strike!!!

We went bowling the other day and I just had to share some of the pictures! We had a ton of fun, Lincoln really liked it he would scream every time the ball came back, he was excited for everyone of his turns until the 10th frame then it got kinda bored. I don't have any big plans for Lincoln to be a pro bowler but he did kick my trash I think he got like a 96 and I got 81, so basically I suck at bowling my 1 1/2 year old beat me.
Pictures of Lincolns first STRIKE!!!!

7 comments:

Jill said...

so cute, looks like you guys had fun.

The Bentley's said...

fun alert! my kids love bowling... though we don't go often!

Kasey Lighten said...

My kids love bowling too...such a fun family thing! Super cute.

Wendy said...

Just get used to Lincoln outdoing you in sports, but that is pretty young to do better than your Mom !

Mrs. O said...

Looks like the boy had more fun than Ty did his last time.

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

What a great bowling alley! They really are set up for young kids huh? I have never seen thast ball rolly thing he wasusing. No wander he did better than you!
I rule at Wii bowling. NO one can beat me.
love you rach,
mel

Jennica said...

That is so cute. Who knew that 1 1/2 year olds could bowl?! And totally beat his mom. Funny!