Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We had a really awesome Christmas!

What had a FANTASTIC trip to Mexico this year, it was by far my favorite year ever! The weather was perfect we were camped on the beach, and the beach was amazing the water was warm, with zero side current I might add. I actually got in and boogie boarded I haven't done that in like 4 years but I think I got in the water almost everyday. We played fun card games and watched a bunch of movies on the big screen went out to eat at Tacolania, yummmy! Randy's mom came with us, it was her first time and she picked the best year to go. I did accidentally burn Bree one day, I forgot to put sunscreen on her, but she was under the umbrella I guess that doesn't protect her much. Lincoln LOVED the beach he played and played and played! Some of his favorite things included digging a hole(just like Randy) playing botchie ball, running around with Elias and splashing in the waves! We went to a baseball game and both of my kids fell asleep and we were on the JUMBO TRON! Lincoln caught a few waves and Bree was the cutest baby in all of Mexico, we could not walk more than 5 feet at any given time with out someone coming up to her and rubbing her feet, arms cheeks you name it they LOVED her. I naturally agree that she is the cutest thing ever! I know there are lot of pictures so enjoy our little vacation!








12 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Lucky! I would love to have a tropical Christmas sometime! Looks like fun!

Therena Taylor & Family said...

What a fun way to spend Christmas! Do you guys do that every year? I'm jealous!

Jill said...

So cute, love Kembree n her skanky suit! Lincoln looks so old in those photos he is getting so big. Looks like a fun year!

Castle Family said...

Love the bum crack pic :) And Kembree's suits are darling...you are loving having a GIRL!! ;) What a fun tradition!

Molly said...

I love how you can see lincolns crack in one of the pics. it was fun!

Roger said...

Not best trip ever, only best trip so far, cute pictures!

Amy said...

So much fun! I wish I was there! Your kids are adorable, love Bree's little (big) cheeks Ü

Carol Stump said...

So much fun!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

It totally my favorite year too. It was great!
Love all the pics!
Good times.
h

Jill said...

I know I already commented but I just LOVE that pic of Kembree in the bikini.

The Sorenson's said...

i love your tradition. sounds like you had a great time!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Your family has a great tradition of going to mexico every year, and they do it so smart, and affordably! I am glad it keeps getting better and better, it looks like a lit of fun! Thanksd for sharing!