Sunday, January 18, 2009

The OCD Dress




So here is the story behind this dress. I got the cutest dress from my aunt for Bree it was brown with white polka dots it was so cute. Well she grew out of it so I needed to find another dress just as cute so we went to Carters (because that is where she got the brown dress) to pic,k out a new dress. We found the cutest dresses the white one with the red sparkly shrug then this dress. I got it in 9months so Bree could wear it for a while right, she was 4 months at the time, WRONG. We put them on her and they fit her perfectly. So I had to go back and exchange them for a 12 month, for my 4 month old. So I called up there to see if they had a 12month and they were all out so I called all the stores in the state all out, so I called all the surrounding states nothing, finally one guy told me to try a warm state so I called FL. and they had one! I was going to have my cousins sis-in law pick it up for me, but they mailed it for 5$ instead of the 25 I had originally thought. I was so excited to get this dress after all the trouble I had gone through to get it. So about a week later I was up at the outlet returning the one I had originally bought and they had one in 12 months for 10$ cheaper than what I had paid for it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
But I do love this dress!

14 comments:

Jill said...

I''m glad Kem finally got her dress! Oaklee misses hers :( She wore it every Sunday in December. Hope it still fits her when we get home or I will cry.

Wendy said...

You are OCD rachel. But I love to look in kembi's closet and see all of her darling clothes.

Jill said...

I didn't even notice before when I commented, holy cow look how big Kem is!! She is like standing and sitting. I am dying I can't wait to see you guys again I totally miss lincoln and colter fighting over that stupid zebra. It looks like her hair is coming back in. So cute! Hopefully that means in two months Oaklee's will start to come back in :(

Heather said...

I heard about the dress. It si super cute! I am glad you got it. Kembree is super duper cute! PS i need to get my hair done!

Anna said...

I love the dress!!! Its all in the name of beauty. Your daughter is so cute!

Carol Stump said...

Girl clothes are soooo much cuter than boy clothes! She's adorable!!

Megan said...

You are sooo funny...and I love the dress. Totally worth it.

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

That Dress was totally worth all the trouble! It is SO cute!
: ) h

The Bentley's said...

what it takes to be a well dressed woman!! it was worth the hassel i say :) she looks to die for adorable!!! and i bet it will fit her for a long time when she starts to lose her chubbers. she is soooooo stinking curte!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Yes I finally get to see your fabulous blog! And yes that was fun for the 5 seconds you were here. Next time lets make it 10 hu? Well your kiddos sure are adorable. I'm sure I'll be seeing you very soon...that sounds a little creepy!

Jennica said...

What a cute little dress... totally worth the OCD stalking behaviors! Miss her chubby cheeks SO much. Give her a kiss from her FAN!

Kim said...

that is an adorable dress! I always get sizes bigger for Payton. I swear they grow out of dresses quicker than pants and shoes! Plus I like them a little longer. So yeah Payton is in 24 month dresses and she should be in 12-18 month. Next time call stores in CO and we'll check it out for you :) I always have luck here vs. UT.

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Really funny! The lengths we mothers will go for our cute baby girls! I lvoed this story. Miss you.

The Bullocks said...

What a sweet baby. she is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting.
So kris told me you called and wanted out e-mail address. it is rkbbullock@hotmail.com. hope we see you guys soon.