Friday, February 20, 2009

Dinseyland








I never understood why people like Disneyland so much, I kinda thought they were a little weird, until I went as an adult...IT ROCKS! I loved it we had so much fun and my kids now have that "sparkle" in their eyes! Lincoln was the BEST he ran everywhere we went his favorite ride was hands down MONSTERS INC. I think he went on it 10 times. He got to see Buzz, Woody, Jessie, Lighting and Mater, Mr. Incredible (not Randy the character) it was a blast. We had tons of fun with Landon, Colter and Oaklee. I could go on for hours but instead I will just make you look at cute pictures of my kids.

13 comments:

Angela Hill said...

how fun!!! I want to take my kids soooo bad.

Nichole W. said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I really appreciate it.
And I am SO jealous. I LOVE Disneyland, too and can't wait until we can go back. I was so mad last time we were there the Matterhorn and Space Mountain were closed for repairs and maintenance...2 of my favorite rides.
Looks like you had fun and your kids are adorable!

The Bentley's said...

that is my goal for 2009!!! i'm soooooooooooo jelous. glad yo had a great time!!!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

What fun!!!
Hope we get to join you next trip!
Glad you all had a blast!
h

Jill said...

love love love disneyland! we had so much fun, can't wait to do it again!

Anna said...

I am so jealous! I love Disneyland and I can't wait to go with my kidlets!!!

Wendy said...

What do you mean linc when on monsters inc. 10 times ????? He went on it 10 times each day, I'm sure. Love kembee with the mickey ears. darrling

Roger said...

It was an awesome trip!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahh that's so cute they sleep in the same bed. You are very lucky they both sleep through the night. Hey our girls night was so fun! I hope Lincoln is feeling better. Now my kiddos are way sick and it SUCKS! Anyway can't wait till our next girls night.

Kim said...

HOW FUN! I want to go without kids and with :) What a fun vacation!

Megan said...

So cute and fun! Cute baby girls...I need to see her :(

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Looks like a blast. I loved your M. Incredible comment, very funny, and I am sure he is! Thats awesome. Good family times.

Holly said...

ohhhh how fun! im jelouse! i want to take my kids somewhere fun like that too!