Saturday, July 18, 2009

Habby Birthday Baby Girl!


What a difference a year makes!


I guess it's typical to feel like this last year has flew by, but it makes me sad all the same. My little girl is now a toddler, she toddles, no walking just toddling. She had been the best little girl, she has so much personality (we might be in trouble) but she is so sweet and loving. She loves it when you tell her how beautiful she is, we tell her ALL the time. She loves Lincoln SO much. They are the cutest little besties.
So for her first birthday we had a whole day of fun planned out. We went to the Gateway Mall to get her ears pierced, the to lunch and then to Build-a-Bear (we were going to do the fountain but we ran out of time), then we had her party at the park with family and friends.
I was super nervous for her to pierce her ears, but I was worried for no reason all she did was flinch, no crying nothing just a flinch. I love the before and after pictures, she is so scared in the before but she was loving it after! She is totally a girly girl!

Before

After


We love our little Bree so much, she is so fun to have, SO......


Happy Birthday Kemmie Bear!

10 comments:

Mrs. O said...

What a cutie!

Molly said...

Little Gummie. She is so cute! Can't wait to play in a week!

Angela Hill said...

can I borrow her for a weekend or two? I really need a little girl like her in my life. I forgot she had the same b-day as my little man, it is a fantastic day for a second child to be born. Happy Birthday!!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahh I didn't even notice her ears at her party...what a pooper I am hu???

Carol Stump said...

We had fun at the party! Still wondering who designed the plastic onion. Is she still in her new car?

Amy said...

Time goes by to freakin' fast!

She is happier after her ears got pierced! Funny girl...total girl!

Happy Birthday Kembree!
♥Amy

Roger said...

Cute and a great personality, she's got the whole deal!

Heather said...

she is ADORABLE! and she reminds me of addie so much... happy birthday!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

How are you?! You look beautiful and happy. And she is such a beautiful little one year old! What a sweet ababy. I wish I knew her.
We are coming to utah in Nov for a wedding. Would it be ok if we stopped by or went t odinner or something?

Wendy said...

Well I know that kemmie is the cutiest lil thing ever, but did you notice it is Sept?? How about a new blog post.!!!!