Thursday, August 12, 2010

All for me

So here it is the first time that I am posting where this blog is all about me and my kids. Who are super crazy by the way. So first item of business, we got a building lot. I guess this is the road that we are going to go down. When we first saw the lot we both knew it was different and we were super excited right from the start. We took Loye Ann and Frosty to see it and one of the neighbors came out and talked to us and told us how awesome the street is and how there are little kids everywhere, which we are so excited about. We really wanted a neighborhood that has alot of kids and families, but not ones where everyone is our age we wanted a little diversity, I hope that this is the place.
Now we need to find some house plans, Scott and Carrie Neil offered to help us design a house, so that means that our home will be 100% custom, are we ready for that? I guess we are very specific in our needs and so maybe this is the best way to go. I am excited for the challenges and the excitement that we will have over the next couple of months. I guess we will see how it goes, jumping in with both feet!
oh and PS Randy and I are going to Alaska at the end of the month, why? Because we can!