Sunday, August 8, 2010

So here it is

The last little while I have been thinking about what I want of this blog and like most people, I want it to be a journal of our happenings and funny things about my kids. However I have noticed that I am not doing that, but the reasons that I haven't are not because I am lazy or don't have enough time, it's that I feel like it is way to personal of information to have on the web. So I am making this blog private, as in for my eyes only. I think that I will be able to have a more honest accurate journal for my family, and that is what this is about right? So if you want to know whats going on with me and my fam, give me a call I'd love to hang out with you!

2 comments:

Anna said...

You go girl!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Whatever. LAME! You have to post pics for those who live far away from you! (cause I live so far)