Monday, September 15, 2008

Bree's Blessing

Check out those cheeks! Couldn't you just squeeze them?
Well after a fun night we blessed our little baby girl on Sunday. She looked so beautiful. She got a very special and wonderful blessing from her dad and she was surrounded by so may people that love her. One of the things that I was so special was her dress. It is all hand made and is 52 years old. It now has blessed 3 generations in my family. My mom, myself , my two sisters and now by beautiful baby girl have all been blessed in it! I hope that it holds out for some of my grand kids!
It was a beautiful day and after the blessing we went to the park and had a nice lunch and enjoyed the company of both of our families! This is what Lincoln did the whole time, tackle Tyson!

7 comments:

Megan said...

So sweet, what an adorable and special dress. We wish we could have been there...

Mrs. O said...

Have to say it again - beautiful dress, beautiful tradition.

Kim said...

Poor Bree. I feel so bad for babies when they have to run all the nasty tests on them. And she still managed to look beautiful for her blessing :)

Daddy Man said...

she is super adorable, and super cute and super sweet. I love her. SO CUTE!

Randi A. said...

That is so neat about the dress. So, so cool. And Bree is just the cutest thing!

Holly said...

i do love those cheeks! so stinkin cute.

W. Nielson said...

She looks so sweet...I hope that she is feeling better...that is so sad:(