Friday, September 5, 2008

GROSS!


So anybody with a boy knows that they come as boys. What I mean is nobody teaches them these things like burping, scratching/playing with themselves, picking their nose or a scab, they are just born this way. So today we are watching cartoons on my bed and I watch Lincoln pick his nose, check out the booger then eat it, all while I yell "no no no", if that wasn't bad enough he looks over at me burps in my face and laughs! WHAT?!?
Boys are gross.
P.s I asked Lincoln to burp for me and this is what I got!

10 comments:

Brian & Erin said...

Rachel,

Hmmm, how bad does it sound when I say that I had NO-NO-NO idea that you had even gotten pregnant again, let alone have had ANOTHER kid??? Wow, when is the last time we saw you? Kati's farewell? I'm not sure.
Well, congratulations on having a girl, she is super cute. And Lincoln is cute, too. Are you going to Mexico this year? Call us!

Heather said...

thats discusting! I am glad I have all 4 girls! (sorry to ruin it for you, but addie tries to pick her nose and eat it, and the girl burp plenty...)

Natalie Francis said...

It's just a different world with boys :)

Jill said...

it's so true, boys are gross!

Edwards. said...

that's a Burr for ya...Cody

Megan said...

Okay so it is totally true that they come as boys, but ew! That's sick! Now I am going to have THREE of those, oh dear...

Brian & Erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brian & Erin said...

Rachel
ok You got me interested on how you found our blog, please tell
Brian

The Bentley's said...

that is soooo funny! way to go lincoln

Jennica said...

It looks like he is taking after his Dad, or Uncles, or Aunt Chuck! Love ya Link!