Saturday, April 25, 2009

9 months


So here it the 9 month post. I have been so bad about posting about my little Bree bug, second child syndrome, what are going do to? First off she is an ANGEL sent straight from heaven. She sleeps like a dream she started sleeping through the night at 3 weeks, like 10-7, but now she's a 7-7 girl, boo ya! She has two bottom teeth and 1/2 of a top tooth. She sits, she totally skipped rolling and she's like half a push away from crawling. She has never been crazy fussy, sometimes when we are hanging out with people and she starts to whine they say "wow that is the fussiest I have ever hared her"!
She LOVE LOVES LOVES her family, it's a toss up who she likes more me, Randy or Lincoln. Lincoln will go and crawl into her bed after her nap and the two of them just giggle and laugh. She is as squishy as she looks, at 20 lbs. she better be! Her arms and legs are so soft and just so fun to squeeze! CURLS! Need I say more.
This little girl is my dream baby I LOVE HER!

15 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

i LOVE her! can we please just make a marriage arrangement for her and howie now?!?! and i'm so excited for what my project is. i want to know now! and how was wicked? i'm sooooo jealous!

Megan said...

Oh I love her too! I can't wait to see her again, she is so stinking adorable!

Molly said...

I love little kemmi bear!

Nichole W. said...

She is adorable. I can see why you like her! :)

Amy said...

Look at her! Adorable! She is a perfect little girl, the cheeks, the curls....wow~ I want to see you guys!

Mrs. O said...

rach - do you have any pics of the cute bumpers your mom made for Kembree? My sis finally had her girl and we'd like to make them for her.

Jill said...

She is a super sweet heart. She looks just like her daddy in that photo!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Hey what about grandma, I thought she loved me the best !!! Kemmi is so perfect, in everyway!

Kim said...

What a cutie!!! I love that picture what a sweet smile!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

SO cute! What green mash is she eating?
She is a sweetie! Umm...Elias weighs 27 lbs. ha ha.
She is squishy.
And oh so adorable.
h

Becky said...

She is so cute because she looks like her MOMMY! This picture (minus the green face) looks just like you! So cute.

Jennica said...

OHHHH!!! I just want to kiss her face off! I can't wait to see her in a few short weeks.

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

I've never met her and I love her!! She is so squishy and I just want to nibble on her!

Holly said...

hahaha she is so cute i love her eyes! and her hair soooo curly love it!

W. Nielson said...

She is a DOLL! I just caught up on your other posts...your kids are darling...Happy belated birthday (D- for me!) and I can't wait to see you on Friday!