Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh the places they poop....


The park, Grandma's houses, Chuck-e-cheese. This wouldn't be so bad except he isn't wearing a diaper anymore! That's right for my first real test into motherhood I think I get a D-! Potty Training SUCKS. I wish I would have realized how bad it really does suck then I would have waited until he was, oh I don't know, 16. However that means that I have been stuck inside my house for the last month, you would think that I would have found 5 min to blog, but no this was on the bottom of the totem pole. I have however done other projects, I made Bree some stinking cute dresses and homemade baby food. I blew it with Lincoln, he got Gerber food, maybe thats whats wrong with him, but not with Bree she is my little princess, so no store bought food for her. She gets all the organic hormone free stuff. YHA RIGHT! I am not waisting my money on "organic" it's regular ol' produce for her.
I have made her squash...ok my mom made that, but I did sweet potato's, broccoli and oatmeal, next up is cauliflower and carrots, YUM. I have only given her a few foods, she has had the squash and some apple sauce and she did really well do I thought I would giver her scrambled eggs, she is 9 months and I read in a book that it was ok, NOT OK. She threw up twice and got a HUGE rash all over her little chubby body, so it looks like no eggs until she's 18months then we can try again, stupid book. I did turn 27 this last month and wow it is a different world to be in your "late 20's" I hate it, I want to be 25 forever. So to fix my sagging late 20's buttocks Randy got me this... LOVE HIM. But now this means no more excuses, so next time you see me give my huge buttocks a poke and see if I have really been using it, cuz if you ask I will naturally say "well yha" so that is the real test.
And now some cute pics because I just can't resist.
Look how beautiful my little babies are. I could just eat them up!

7 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Rachel, you are too funny! I'm sorry the potty training thing isn't going over well. I guess I lucked out on that one. And I think you are a fabulous mom for making homemade baby food and dresses! Psh, my kid didn't know anything but Gerber and I have never made an article of clothing so you are rockin' it, girl!

winston and jillyn egan said...

MMMMMM...I could eat them up too! This was a funny post. I like it! It makes me feel better about not potty training Hatch yet. I'm sooooo dreading that one. And Hatch is allergic to eggs (and nuts, boo) so I can give you some sweet tips in cooking. Anyway I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon...I hope :)

Megan said...

Delicous-you're children that is. So cute, I can't wait to get my hands on baby Bree. And I don't want to potty train, I'm scared!

Wendy said...

Cute pictures of those darling babies !!!!! Cute Mommie Rach

Kim said...

Organic is totally over rated :)

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Go girl on the homemade baby food!!
A+

Randi A. said...

Making your own baby food. I'm impressed. I tried that, I lasted one day.

Your kids are so cute!

And AMEN to not liking the late 20's. I feel SO old!