Thursday, July 3, 2008

Colorado

This last week my parents took us to Breckenridge Colorado for a little vacation. It was AWESOME! The weather was perfect, it was warm with a nice crisp mountain breeze. We did tons of fun stuff, the not so super fat people rode down Vail pass on bikes, while I drove the car down the mountain and met them back at the condo. We spent the last day at Copper Mountain, where I learned how to ski(first and last time that I have ever been skiing) this was by far the best day we rode up the chair lift and had lunch at the top of the mountain, we did bumper boats, Lincoln LOVED this, there was a rock wall and go carts, all in all it was a super fun crazy day full of tons to do! The only sad thing was Lincoln fell off the top bunk bed and chipped his front tooth, not a ton but it makes me sad everytime I see it (most people can't even tell unless they look really hard).
I forgot how much I love Colorado! It is so beautiful and the best part is I feel right at home, almost like I never left. Thanks Mom and Dad for the awesome vacation.
I think he is a little scard to ride down Vail pass!
We like to call him King Lincoln!

8 comments:

The Bentley's said...

that looks like so much fun. I"m sad that i didn't see a picture of you and big prego:)

Amy said...

I Love King Lincoln! I miss Colorado too! Nice parents you have!

We have two weeks left! YAY!

Megan said...

WAY too fun! I want to go to Colorado...other than driving through it in a few weeks :( Sad about Lincoln's tooth, I will totally check it out, poor baby...

The Sorenson's said...

how fun is that! looks like you guys had fun. keep me posted when the new little babe comes!

Kim, Byron H & M said...

How fun! I especially love the matching mother-son sunglasses!!

I would also like to request a picture of you fully pregnant!!

Holly said...

yay colorado! i loved colorado, so pretty! come on rach you didnt want to get your pregnant belly on a bike?!

Randi A. said...

Thanks for the link to your page. Your son is so cute. When is your baby girl due??
Cute cute photos!

Heather said...

So fun! I am so jealous! I don't think I have been to colorado for like 10 years, probably more! NO FAIR, next year, I am invited!