Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A little update.....WARNING!

* A little warning on this post. If you are Pregenant or want to be and think it is an awesome amazing expirence, you may not want to read on. I warned you!

So I am officially 38wks. today and am just waisting time until I have my LAST dr. appointment. I am going to use this time to rant and rave about how great I think being pregnant it. It's not it SUCKS! And I don't even get sick, I can't imagine being you girls that throw up 900 times a day and still have to take care of more kids. I may not get sick but boy do my hormones go BANANAS. Even before we knew I was pg I was all snippy at Randy. I remember one night he said "man you better be pregnant" and that was to the beginning, so you can only imagine what type of beast I am right now. Let me just say WATCH OUT! On a little side note what is it with family members trying and wanting to push your buttons? I mean it's like looking at a kid with crutches and going over and tripping him, just because you can and you think it's funny. Does it look like being pregnant is easy? Do you say to yourself "hey I don't think they are going through enough I think I'll try and ruffle her feathers a little bit more"....Oh you know who you are and someday it will come back to bite you in the butt. I will admit that I am mentally unstable, however what is your excuse?
Now on to why this is so fun for the physical aspect. My legs look like tree trunks. I saw a profile picture of my legs and I wanted to cry and then cut them off. How about rolling over in bed and night? We all know how fun that is, it's like trying to move a beached whale..one..two...three..heave. Forget bending over, it's just not pretty. Speaking of pretty how do you like the pregnancy mask and age spots, what about the nose that spreads and the black hair that pops out of my head? How about spider veins and varicose veins? I'M ONLY 26!! THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!!
So all in all if my family is still speaking to me after this baby then we will consider it a success.
On a happy note, I know that the moment I do FINALLY see this silly little girl-that still does not have a name- of mine I know that it will all be worth it. And God did do one favor for us women, he helps us forget.

16 comments:

Megan said...

Uh...I love you and I pray I am not one of those people...

Jill said...

you go girl! and I totally know you're talking about Kyle with those button pushing comments of his, seriously what is his problem! you're almost there, only a few more days!! I'm jealous!!!!!!!!

Angela Hill said...

I feel your pain!! I don't know why people think it's so funny to push buttons when it's clearly not nice!! On a side note, I don't know what your talking about with the forgetting crap, I still haven't forgotten and hope I never do!!! I might do something crazy like try to have another one. ugh!!! Hang in there, just two more weeks. will they induce you? I suggest being induced early if it's possible!! much better that way.

Heather said...

It is official, I am finished at 4! You are making me remember all the rude mean hurtful people! And they think being totally rude is acceptable because you are pregnant, so social graces are out for some reason! You are almost finished, and you will soon forget it all!

Natalie Francis said...

I'm only 6 months out and I've already forgotten. Thanks for the reminder, I'll take my birth control tonight :)

Natalie said...

thanks for the birth control rach... ha! jk i love reading your blog, nice to get a little humor and reality check in there every now and again. good luck with everything can't wait to hear everything

Amy said...

Oh Rach, I totally understand!!! You knw I do! I have my c/s date on the 19th, YAY!

As for family members pushing buttons, How about Heather saying to her friend, "Watch I can make her cry..." Of course that was all they had to say!

That was a couple of pregnancies ago. And as you know I still did it all over again, proof that we forget.

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

rach--
that was such a great blog. it was funny, I laughed, (I might've even teared up a bit) and I smiled :)
Just can't wait til I am on an emotional rollercoaster--after reading this blog! (NOT!)

Kari said...

Amen to that! I'm not even pregnant but I remember it all too well. Hang in there! It is amazing how much you can forget though, becuase even reading your post I'm thinking " yeah, that sucks" but at the same time I'm wishing I was pregnant so bad!

Sara & Ty Nelson said...

Ha,ha,ha!! - I can only imagine. I will read this post whenever I get the "babies are cute, and so are pregnant ladies" urge. For the record, I thought you looked great when I saw you at the wedding.

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

We are thinking of you and looking forward to meeting our new niece!!
You can do it!!
h

Becky said...

You go girl!! You better post the minute she arrives!

The Bentley's said...

can't wait till she's here:))) i'm the most snippy naggy horrid person to be around pregnant too so don't worry your normal!!! good luck! p.s. loved the tree trunk legs comments than wanting to cut them off:)

Randi A. said...

Ok the varicose and spider veins!!! Could there be a worse punishment for giving lending our stomachs to little growing babies. I could have nice legs if it wasn't for all the stupid ugly veins. GRRR!
Well you said it, at least God does allow us to forget.
P.S. You are so close! How exciting!!! Any names you guys are debating on?

Mrs. O said...

Maybe you get one or the other - I always end up with the out of control hormones and I still think it's better than being sick all day. (Mr. O probably doesn't though)