Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wish me Luck!

So here it is my final post as a mother of one. I have an appointment at 7:00 at the hospital to have this baby. I realize that after my last post I should be jumping for joy and running through the neighborhood yelling "HOORAY". I am all those things but I am also a whole new bunch of other things. I am nervous about how the day is going to go, if she will be healthy and how healthy(not looking forward to another 8lb. 10oz). I wonder how our lives will change and how the tree of us will handle it. Mostly it's Lincoln, I really hope that he adjust well I have a good feeling about it but I could be high on adrenaline right now. Well wish me luck and nothing will be posted until after we get home because Randy has no idea how to blog.
And for your viewing pleasure.....................(Amy you totally inspired me!)

12 comments:

Heather said...

I will totally be the first to wish you good luck, because that is the kind of person I am. GOOD LUCK! She will be adorable! Can't wait to see her. Can't wait to give her little smootchers and smell her new baby body. LOVE HER!

Diana said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures. Number two was the easiest transition for me. I hope everything goes smoothly for you! =)

The Brock Family said...

You are such a cute preggo!!!! Good Luck, I can't wait to see pics!

severts6 said...

Good Luck! Little girls are sooo fun! We are very excited for you guys.

Amy said...

You look fantastic Rachel! Lincoln will do just fine. We mothers worry as we are feeling we are kicking our baby out of baby spot! I know he will love his little sister! Congrats! I can't wait to see what you name her and sweet little pics!

Natalie said...

ahhh rachel! i hope everything went perfect. can't wait to see her. you will have to give me all the info on having two... i don't think we'll ever be ready

Kari said...

Good luck!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Holly said...

rachel! yay baby time! you have probably allready had it by now! but um good luck....... you look really good though! ill call ya so i can come see lil baby.

Angela Hill said...

well I'd say good luck but I'm assuming you've already had her, so congratulations!!! You looked fabulous pregnant and I don't know what anyone could say negative about you. Hope everything went well and I can't wait to see pics!!!

Jill said...

Lincoln will do great, don't worry. Can't wait to come see her. Lincoln did great today and I showed him the pictures Nica sent and he was so cute, he'll be a great big brother.

Randi A. said...

how stinkin cute are you!!!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Good thing you posted this picture....you will always treasure it as your last prego pic. I am so glad everything went so well! I wish I could have been there.