Saturday, July 26, 2008

Glad thats over!

Well my sweet little baby FINALLY made it here all safe and sound. I say finally but compared to Lincoln she took the express train. I am a big believer in second babies. First off I was in labor for 22 hours with Link and only 6 with Kembree. I pushed for 20 min with Link, not bad I'll admit however I only pushed for 10 SECONDS with Kembree. She is such a fantastic baby she sleeps like she's getting paid for it. She hardly ever cries and Lincoln just loves her. He is always wanting to hold her and makes sure she has her Bink, he kisses her and puts his face right up in hers and says "hi,hi,hi,hi" in the same type of high pitched voice we all use around new babies it is so funny. I don't think we could have asked for a better baby she is our little angel and we love her, she was worth it!
I am trying to figure out how to do anything with two kids. I went to go see my good friend who had her baby on Monday and I got home and I cried for like 10 min. I hope that goes away. So all we have done this last little while is stay home or wait till Randy or my mom can go with us places. We did go to the Owls baseball game on Thursday and we had a blast. Lincoln loved the game he was wanting Randy to tell him what all the guys were doing and got so excited when they hit the ball, he really had fun. Kembree did awesome! She woke up for me to feed her and the for the fireworks! Awesome baby!
Life has been a little crazy and I hope we all adjust well to 2 kids, so far so good! Thank you to everyone and all the super nice thing you said about my little baby. I think she is beautiful and we just love her to pieces! So here are some fun pictures, mostly of us just dressing up Kembree...and by us I mean me and my MOTHER!

14 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

You have got to love dress up with little girls! She is absolutely adorable and so lucky to have such a great big brother. You'll adjust nicely to live with 2. It all gets easier with time - I promise! Congrats again!

Jill said...

so cute! can't wait to see her again.

Angela Hill said...

she is too cute. I'm jealous of the dress up. I'm sorry your first experience out wasn't good, it does get easier, until she hits about 18 months and then it gets hard again!!! good luck.

Randi A. said...

Congratulations Rachel. She is so cute. And I love that photo of Lincoln's hand on her, so very very sweet. Glad you survived pregnancy and that labor was so quick and easy for you.
You have two gorgeous little kids. Yay you! Good luck juggling them now... ;)

grammajill said...

She's a beaut! No doubt! Congrats Rach!

Mrs. O said...

Easy second births are what trick you into having a third ;)

She looks so cute - and the crying? that is normal, just the crazy hormones making their way out. I used to change my first girl about 5 or 6 times a day because the clothes were so cute.

Amy said...

She is beautiful Rachel! I guess our babies are one day apart! Crazy eh?

Girls are fantasticly wonderful. Your own little doll.

Big congrats!

Kim said...

She is soo cute. And I'm really glad labor was better this time around. Oh and I love the purple flower! Super cute. Did you make it? love!

Nichole W. said...

What the heck!? Why haven't I seen your blog through Holly's before? Well, since running into you at Old Navy around Halloween last year, I have started a blog, too! So now I can keep up on how cute your kids are and what you are up to! You can check my blog out, too.
Congrats on the new little one! She's darling. Hope everything continues to go well!

Megan said...

You can do it! You are my rock, and if you get scared with 2, I will crumble. Be strong for me ;) We can survive...maybe? PS I love her.

The Bentley's said...

i think she looks so much like linky!!!?? She is sososososos pretty. And I am sooo glad she is being such a good baby!!! yeah!!! you deserve it!!! and don't worry... life totally gets easier!!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

What a beauty, Love the hair.
CAn't wait to meet her.
: ) h

michellecluff said...

ummm...hi. Your babies are SO gorgeous!! I'm glad you're doing well and you had such a great 2nd time around. It gives me hope cuz I was sure I'd never do it again! You're beautiful and I hope things continue to adjust well to your family of 4!!

Kembree said...

Hi, My name is Kembree too, and from time to time I google my name just to see, wow, I didnt know there was another Kembree in the world, where did you find the name? :)